Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Post-University Essays

Due to the particulars of my college education, I've been dissecting things with almost annoying frequency. This can come from the most unlikely of subjects. Farscape, for example, had me thinking on feminism nearly every episode; and I've come to the conclusion that perhaps it displays the ideals of not just one feminist thinker, but several -- the show practically acts as a stage on which the ideals of these feminist thinkers are personified and made to interact with one another. It's enough to make me think that I should write a short essay on it, though an essay on Farscape would be enough to turn anyone away. Not to mention, the idea seems just the tip of the iceberg; the researched involved would be extensive. So we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment